Blocks Walls Concrete retaining block walls are ideal for building soil retaining walls in a mix of contemporary colours and textures.
Block Walls can be used to reclaiming sloped land, level a yard reducing erosion and even creating feature garden walls, planter boxes and veggie patches. Concrete blocks are ideal for building retaining walls. A selection of contemporary colour and textures creating impressive landscapes that are durable with lasting appeal.
Retaining Walls Canberra is a local business, servicing the ACT in all areas of supply and construction of retaining walls for the last decade. Our clients are local, national and international with property interests in Canberra. Our Prices are visible on our website, pay easily online with pay pal.
- Walls 400mm and above must have a footing
- Footings – Compacted base or concrete
- 200mm wide of aggregate behind wall for drainage
- Drainage line behind wall (agi line)
- Interlocked or mortared blocks
- Mortared or glued capping blocks
Retaining Walls under 800mm:
- Up to 400mm high bedded on 70mm of mortar
- Up to 800mm compacted road base footing and bedded on 70mm of mortar
- Above 800mm high block walls on a concrete footing.
- Concrete footings blocks bedded on 70mm of mortar
- Engineered walls.
Retaining Walls over 800mm:
- Engineered blocks
- Engineered walls
- Concrete footing blocks bedded on 70mm of mortar